question.jpgIn Federal Income Tax

I rent out part of my home. Are my mortgage and property taxes still fully deductible?

Yes. You can deduct the mortgage interest and property taxes from the rental portion on Form 140, Schedule E; you can deduct the personal portion on Form 1040, Schedule A.