question.jpgIn Federal Income Tax

I received a Christmas Bonus. Do I have to pay taxes on it?

Yes. Your employee bonuses should be reported on your W-2, on line 7 of Form 1040 or 1040A, and on line 1 of Form 1040-EZ. If your employer failed to report your bonus, you should report it on Form 4862.