question.jpgIn Patents

What can I do if someone is infringing my patent?

If you learn that someone is infringing your patent, you can file a lawsuit with a federal court seeking a restraining order and injunction which would require the other party to stop infringing. In this lawsuit, you could also as the court to award financial damages for the harm you have suffered as a result of the infringement.