question.jpgIn HR/Employment Law

Should I file a claim against my employer for violating the FLSA?

If you feel that your employer has violated the FLSA, then you should definitely seek legal recourse; if you succeed, you are entitled to back wages, and if your employer doesn’t reinstate those wages, then the Department of Labor is charged with bringing a lawsuit against your employer on your behalf.