question.jpgIn Federal Income Tax

How do I claim and report deductible miscellaneous expenses?

If you are planning to deduct miscellaneous expenses, you have to itemize your deductions and use Form 1040 (so you cannot use Form 1040A or Form 1040EZ). The miscellaneous expenses are generally claimed and reported on Schedule A.