question.jpgIn Federal Income Tax

Do I report salary & wages?

Except for certain tax-free fringe benefits, everything you get from an employer is taxable income, which will be reported on you W-2 form, which must be attached to your federal tax return. Unemployment compensation is also taxable. For more details about reporting salary and wages, check the individual entries in the QuizLaw navigation to the left.